Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title 145 Marion, date unknown
Type of Object Print, Photographic
Object ID MVN1563Av1
Collection Photographs
Description 145 Marion. The house in the left hand corner was built in the 1890's by Mr. & Mrs. Henry Hinz. It was a three story house with a cupola on one corner. It burned to the ground in 1906. The second (and present) house was built on the same foundation and incorporated the remaining first floor timbers.
Physical Description 1 photographic print, b&w, 5" x 7"
Date Created unknown
Creator (Artist/Author/Photographer) unknown
Contributed by Little, Lucretia Hanson
Site Name 145 Marion Avenue
Search Terms Houses Marion Avenue
Copyright Copyright status unknown. Some materials in the Lucretia Little History Room digital collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction and/or commercial use of some materials may be restricted by gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing agreements, and/or trademark rights. Distribution or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Site # Marion Avenue (145)