|Title||Constantino de Cello at Summit House, date unknown|
|Type of Object||Print, Photographic|
Constantino de Cello at the Summit House. The Summit House was built in 1890 and located at Larsen Junction (Ridgecrest Hwy and Fairfax-Bolinas Rd.); it burned down in 1945.
Note on back by NS: "Constantino de Cello at Summit House."
|Physical Description||1 photographic print, b&w, 5" x 7"|
|Year Range from||1900|
|Year Range to||1925|
Skinner, Nancy M.
de Cello, Constantino
Hotels & Taverns
|Copyright||Copyright status unknown. Some materials in the Lucretia Little History Room digital collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction and/or commercial use of some materials may be restricted by gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing agreements, and/or trademark rights. Distribution or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.|