Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title "The Park" at the Old Station, circa 1898
Type of Object Print, Photographic
Object ID MVU1302
Collection Photographs
Description "The Park" at the old station. ( Note: Eastland-Mill Valley sign on depot. Between 1892-1904 both names were used for the town. This was a very controversial matter, encouraged by friends of Joseph Eastland in gratitude for his having provided much of the money to underwrite the Land & Water Co.)
Physical Description 1 photographic print, b&w, 5" x 7"
Date Created circa 1898
Creator (Artist/Author/Photographer) unknown
Contributed by Little, Lucretia Hanson from the collection of Graves, Roy D.
Search Terms Railroad
Railroad stations
Copyright Copyright status unknown. Some materials in the Lucretia Little History Room digital collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction and/or commercial use of some materials may be restricted by gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing agreements, and/or trademark rights. Distribution or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.